2 min read
In recent years, inflammation has been linked to over 260 diseases. In fact, inflammation is the root cause of many serious and chronic illnesses. More than half of all people have inflammation in their bodies at any given time! If you want to prevent inflammation and oxidative stress from damaging your health, then it's important that you take steps to reduce inflammation. This article will teach you how by providing a list of foods that are known for reducing inflammation as well as other strategies that can help reduce inflammation naturally.
Even if you don't have inflammation, there's a good chance inflammation could be causing you pain. Inflammation and oxidative stress go hand in hand; one can't exist without the other. When inflammation is present, it's important to reduce it with these 5 steps:
- Limit your intake of sugar - Sugar causes inflammation!
- Exercise regularly - Daily exercise has been shown to reduce inflammation by up to 20%.
- Get enough sleep - Sleep deprivation increases inflammation levels which makes any injury or illness worse.
- Drink plenty of water - Drinking water keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins out faster which reduces inflammation. Eat foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids (fish) - Omega 3
- Celery is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory foods because it starves unproductive bacteria, yeast, mold, fungus, and viruses that are present in the body and flush their toxins and debris out of the intestinal tract and liver.
If inflammation is left unchecked, it can lead to many chronic conditions such as arthritis, asthma, cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease. Even if inflammation is not a direct cause of these conditions it can make them much worse. So what should you do? The first step is to reduce inflammation in your body by eating foods that have anti-inflammatory properties or taking natural supplements like turmeric.
Do you have a pain in your body that just won't go away no matter what you do?
The Body Align Body Relief Patch has been infused with frequencies known to inhibit the sensation of pain and provide temporary relief from nagging aches without any pills or lotions needed! For those who are tired of taking medication, this is the perfect alternative. You can feel better right now with our patch.
Our patches come in the perfect size for all sorts of areas on your body - neck, back, shoulders, knees, etc. They're also easy to apply and remove so they're great for those who don't want to be stuck wearing something around their whole day long. They specifically target inflammation. Get yours today!
Order a pack of these patches today by clicking here! BODY RELIEF PATCH